Clean – Repair – Install
High Level Abseil Pressure Washing & Exterior Building Cleaning
Regardless of location or task, any work at height undertaken is done so under a ‘safe system of work’.
• The Work at Height Regulations 2005
• The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
• BS 7985:2009 – Code of Practice for the use of rope access methods for industrial purposes
• ISO 22846:2012 – Rope Access Systems: Code of Practice
• Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) – International Code of Practice
• Eliminating the need for expensive scaffolding.
• Inaccessible elevations for powered access (MEWP’s) or confined spaces.
• Eliminating use of heavy MEWP’s on weak or precious natural stone and granite paving.
CONTACT US TODAY
Our company keep up to date with training and development to provide you with peace of mind.