Clean – Repair – Install
High Level Abseil Pressure Washing & Exterior Building Cleaning
Regardless of location or task, any work at height undertaken is done so under a ‘safe system of work’.
• The Work at Height Regulations 2005
• The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
• BS 7985:2009 – Code of Practice for the use of rope access methods for industrial purposes
• ISO 22846:2012 – Rope Access Systems: Code of Practice
• Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) – International Code of Practice
• Eliminating the need for expensive scaffolding.
• Inaccessible elevations for powered access (MEWP’s) or confined spaces.
• Eliminating use of heavy MEWP’s on weak or precious natural stone and granite paving.
CONTACT US TODAY