Expert cleaning services.
High level abseil pressure washing & exterior building cleaning
Fully IRATA qualified rope access pressure washing services available across the UK
All rope access operations will be undertaken by a minimum of 2 IRATA qualified operatives, with the team leader being IRATA level 3 qualified. Regardless of location or task, any work at height undertaken is done so under a ‘safe system of work’.
This means it has been properly risk assessed, planned and reviewed in accordance with current legislation and best working practices, which include:
• The Work at Height Regulations 2005
• The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998
• BS 7985:2009 – Code of Practice for the use of rope access methods for industrial purposes
• ISO 22846:2012 – Rope Access Systems: Code of Practice
• Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) – International Code of Practice
This system of working is ideal for;
• Eliminating the need for expensive scaffolding.
• Inaccessible elevations for powered access (MEWP’s) or confined spaces.
• Eliminating use of heavy MEWP’s on weak or precious natural stone and granite paving.
Please get in touch to arrange a free no obligation quotation.