Cleansing for Councils & BID’s
Dedicated Gum & Graffiti Removal Teams
City & Town Centre Paving Cleaning Contractors | Local Authority Street Cleansing Service
Keeping on top of your city & town centre public paving cleaning can be a challenge but with Blast Away we complete regular scheduled cleans to ensure you control the level of chewing gum littering issues. Business Improvement Districts have a zero tolerance for chewing gum on the public footpaths in our town centres. We are your perfect contractor – Let’s work together!.
Blast Away can undertake large areas of paving to be cleaned with several operatives and professional rotary cleaning equipment. Available 24 hours a day and willing to have a team operate through the night when there’s less pedestrian traffic, we are confident our cleaning techniques are to your satisfaction.
About our Pressure Washing Vehicles & Systems
• We use Falch pressure washing systems. These are hot water machines that produce up to 150°c. Made in Germany and are the most reliable systems in the world.
• Our vans have mounted hot water pressure washing systems powered by diesel and don’t require any mains electric.
• Our vans have mounted hose reels. Both high pressure and delivery water hosepipe to tank.
• On board water tanks.
• Water standpipe contracts with water authorities.
• Generators to supply power for lighting & wet & dry vacuums etc.
• Our vans carry first aid and eye wash stations and also fire extinguishers for emergencies.
Why Choose us?
• SAFE Contractor Approved Accreditation.
• Our operatives hold Safety Pass Alliance(SPA)passport cards.
• Fully Insured – £10m Public Liability & £10m Employers Liability.
• We hold Powered Access Licenses(PAL)cards under IPAF(International Powered Access Federation)
• Supply Risk & COSHH Assessments & Method Statements on request.
• Operatives hold CSCS cards.
Keeping your city centre clean can be the difference between people visiting the city centre or avoiding it. At Blast Away our team can schedule regular city centre cleaning.